Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Getting back on schedule

Getting back to my normal routine has been hard but welcomed at the same time. my Hemo level is still tested very low but since getting off the drugs my strength is slowly coming back--- thank God! although it is hard to shallow how slow I am moving. Last Sunday I revisited the Molt loop with Pat D, Stuart, Marie and Sue and somehow I made it around and ave 130w instead of not making it and ave only 100w. I am eating more now and that is helping with my energy and strength. The Boys had a great time watching UFC100 that night at Stu's---incredible fights. Chloe came back from Bozeman with Mom last weekend swimming like Michael phelps-- so we have been at the pool a bunch enjoying her new form. I really missed my little girl during this sick period. This weekend we are heading to the Targhee fest to rekindle our summer fun check out the lineup.
Festival Schedule:
Friday 7/17/09
4:00 PM Lukas Nelson & The Promise of the Real
5:30 PM Jackie Greene
7:15 PM Grace Potter & The Nocturnals
9:00 PM Gov't Mule
Saturday 7/18/09
12:00 PM Tift Merritt
1:30 PM Vedera
3:30 PM James McMurtry
5:30 PM Sonny Landreth
7:00 PM The Wallflowers
9:00 PM Jonny Lang
Sunday 7/19/09
12:00 PM Carrie Rodriguez
2:00 PM Chuck Prophet
4:00 PM Bettye Lavette
6:00 PM Keb' Mo'

oh by the way yesterday I had a good piece of good news to really kickoff hopefully a better period going forward. I made a hole in one on the 12th hole at Briarwood! my second, my first was 30 years ago! a solid 4 iron from 193yrds landing over the pin and backed up down the slope and into the hole-- as Carl would say! shot 4 over 76 but it cost me a bunch of drinks in the Bar!!


We will be missing the Big sky games tri this year but thanks to Jen drinkwalter and Kat N for filling in for me and getting r done! good luck to all the athletes. look for the schedule of group training events to be scheduled per usual including TT practice on Thursday, Track on Weds, Tuesday night Group ride which will this week be the Pryor creek loop starting at 6pm and next week the Molt loop, as well as tonight a open water swim at lake elmo at 6pm and our usual Saturday Group ride and Sunday Long run.

Coachjay

No comments:

Post a Comment